When Chile wins the people are so happy! Monday they won against Switzerland and it is super entertaining to watch the game with them... lots of them. I spent about an hour in the plaza, watching the chileans and jumping around and chanting with them when I knew what the chant was. A few times they burst into a various versed song... everybody. It is very entertaining, I love it! All the cars are honking, with flags and people hanging out the windows with horns as well.
This Friday they play Spain and they need to at least tie to go on, or perhaps to win their group. I am going to go with some girls who study English to watch it in the university in an auditorium. Woot! Goooooo Chile!
CHI-CHI-CHI! LE-LE-LE! VIVA CHILE!
This is the video for the real goal... there is another one for the one when they were offsides, that was disappointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment