
They are so sweet, so these are my classmates for Teaching English to Children, which I audited or assisted just to listen not to recieve credit, and they are also in the class that I did take for credit, Teaching Strategies. These classes are in English because they are studying to be English teachers. This was the last class we had together, Friday morning. We did an activity at the beginning and after about half an hour our teacher said to me, Jasmine I need to talk to you outside for a moment, it is urgent. That was weird but I went with her to her office, and there she told me that she wanted me to turn in a project for the class which I didn't do because I don't recieve a grade for the class. I said ok, and she was trying to make me feel bad, telling me that she was very dissapointed in me. Then we walked into the classroom and everyone was standing around a group of tables with snacks on them, surprise, it was to say adios to me :) how sweet. Then they started to say nice things and I started to cry because I really like them and I will miss them, they handed me an envelope and inside was this flag signed by them. The teacher said to me it was okay to cry and she asked me, can I hug you? Yes. And then I said something to the class, and then we ate! I love their class though, it was very wonderful and I met some of my favorite chileans there.
Today, Sunday the 11th, I met with Cristina who worked with me in SERNATUR and I said goodbye to her which was really sad. She is definitely my favorite chilean I know, I am really sad to leave her. I will miss her, but I will come back someday to visit her. There are just a few goodbyes left now. It will be weird to leave.
awwwwwwww that was sad and happy too...Good luck Jazz..dont forget the paltas and the empanadas haha (:>)
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip and come back soon... choclito