Tuesday, June 15, 2010

suffering

Wow so right at the end with everything I have to do in a short period of time is not motivating, it rather has the opposite effect of wanting to just give up. I would love to drop all these classes, or well drop all but one, so I could focus on one of them :) That is not going to happen, but it is an option I dream about. But I am super excited for this month to be over!

I will enlighten you on the horrors of these next three weeks, including this one:
Today is Tuesday and all I have left for today is a test in my International Relations class at 6-7:30. Wednesday, I am going to watch chile vs Honduras early in the morning 7:30, then I have class at 2:30-3:40 and again at 6-7:30. Thursday, volunteer at 8-9:30, class at 11:30-1, but before that class I am going to meet with two classmates to practice our English lesson we are giving to the class. Then I have to be in the center at 2 to take a bus to a middle school to do the observations for my Psycology and Learning class. That is until 4. Then I come back. Sometime this week I need to meet with 3 classmates to do our final paper for Pyscology and Learning, one girl goes home on the weekends so my free time will be consumed with doing that paper. It is due next Tuesday the 22nd.

This weekend I have to write my 10-14 page paper on Venezuela and turn it in and give a 30-45 minute presentation on it on Tuesday the 22nd as well. The 22nd that is when presentations for Psycology and Learning begin as well, tuesday and wednesday for the next two following weeks. My anthropology class, we have to give presentations on our project thing about the rural areas we have been looking at on the 30th. And our final is an analysis of the focus we selected in the area, I have education, and apply the three major centers of urban anthropology to the topic. That is due on July 2nd.

And I only have 1 american corner left! That is next monday, and then there is an awards ceremony thing on July 1st at 19:00. And I will still be going to the high school where I volunteer with English. INSAT! Woooo! Ok, well I am going to nap, because I am too tired to take a test, and then I will study :) I have to remind myself that dropping out is not an option.... but sometimes it is so tempting :P

No comments:

Post a Comment