Wednesday, June 9, 2010

things

All right, this is my blog and so I can write nonsense here if I want. So random things about chile:

I love: papas rellenas, pastel de choclo, empanadas, chocolateeeee, blanco y negro danky, the costanera. Pichangaaa! My chilean classmates that study English. Teaching English. Raspberry Alfajores. Spanish. Music, que levante la manooooo, la la la la.... te vas! te vas! te vas! la la la la la. Public transportation, colectivos! wooo! The clothing stores. The craft markets. The street vendors. La Serena. Shogi. The tacos my internship buddies made. Cristina's tutty-fruity. Avocado. The river. The botanical graden. Super 8. Hobby. I can now dominate talking in Spanish on the phone, thank you wonderful internship :) The breakdancers who preform late at night in the entrance to the city hall, just for fun. The street jugglers/entertainers at stop lights. Cueca. The Andes. Plazas. Hostals. The mapuche hockey game, palin (i think). Strike the Karaoke bar. Call centers. Donde esta Elisa? Hot springs.


Dislike: Tourists coming into SERNATUR to ask/complain about the submarine. The summer calender for events that happen in Valdivia. Spiders. Earthquakes. Globalization.The micro drivers asking to see your student pass so you can pay the student fee (I don't have one). Getting totally soaked by the rain. Cat calls/whistles. Stray dogs and cats :( que triste es la vidaaa! Those texas hats that say chile, no no no. Rodeo. So many different slang words for everything. Pisco Sour. Lack of efficency. Unpunctualness.

This is a blanco y negro danky. I need to find another one of these, soon.

1 comment: