Today is the last day of class for us! I had two classes this morning. In culture class we handed in our paper and did a short presentation on what we wrote about, my topic was the difference between Chilean and US students and their behavior in the classroom. So in class I usually end up presenting towards the end, but today I wasn't feeling that so I volunteered to go first and I feel that was a smart decision, I was happy with it. Although I didn't prepare anything in general I just talked about what I had in my head. I believe it went well. The other class I had was my grammar class, we had a test on the subjunctive which is a tricky little tense that gives me the most problems. I felt okay with the test though so I am happy. I have one more class today that I will need to go to in about an hour, the professor is letting us chooose to take an optional test, it can improve our grade if we do well on it and it won't lower our grade at all, so that is a plus but I am content with my grade and I do not want to take it! Muahahahahaha. Yay! Then I won't have to study until next semester, which starts in March!
Monday I begin my internship in a tourist office here in Valdivia, I do need to go talk to the people in the office before then to clarify things that I don't really know about. I am not sure how the interacting with the public is going to be because they usually go there to look for information and well I am not informed on what is happening or locations of things so that should be interesting.
All my gringos are leaving soon, within this week :( Andrea will still be here, where? I am not exactly sure, she may be going to Santiago, but she is staying for the next semester also :) But my friend population here will decrease an immense amount within the next few days. Sad story.
Oh weird random thing, I cut my hair a lot the other day and now it is short short and quite a deal thinner, I never knew it was possible to thin hair basically by cutting the majority of it really short, weird. Ummm so yes, that is all for now.
No es chooose...es choose :)
ReplyDelete