Friday, November 20, 2009

no more homework

So I am in the process of writting my final paper for a class of which I have decided to write about the differences between chilean and usa culture. It needs to be 10 pages long and well that is just not appealing. I do not like writting long essays, nor really writting in general yet here I am writting in my blog. Oh the irony. I am writting on my blog mainly because my mom told me to so here it is mother. Like I told you not much is going on so I do not have much to write about. Shogi starts in a while but I am not going to goooooo because I want to rest my brain, no more mental challenges today please. Well that is all I am writting because there is nothing else to tell.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is the best form of procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No es writting...es writing (?) :/ mmmm

    ReplyDelete