So the wonderful candy/caluga man just stopped by, it is saturday afternoon. I bought soft calugas and hard calugas, they are like caramels. They are made from milk... that is all I know. We are all still in pijamas, except for the mom Silvia, she left. Karina hasn't left her room yet. Mariana went back to hers, and I am in mine. I am in my poncho made of alpaca wool/fur, I am not sure if you call it wool or fur. But it is very warm. I need to do homework today, quite a bit actually. I am planning on starting it after lunch. Oh joy.
I wish I could reread HP or Twilight for the first time, those were some good books. I want to read books but it really is not fitting into my schedule. I believe I will have time when the semester ends and summer starts. I will be doing an internship, but I will still have free time, and I won't have to study! I do have to write some stuff for my internship thing though and send it to SOU.
So I will write when I have something to write about. I have nothing to say right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment