Monday, August 10, 2009

Host Family!

Today I recieved news as to who I will be staying with! So I am a little confused with one part it says Belen student of commercial engineering which could be refering to the daughter.

Anyways. I will be living in a house with a mother, her name is Silvia she is 66 and her daughter Mariana who is 25 and studies journalism. Then the confusing part which says who lives in the house it says the mom, the daughter then it has a comma and says, Belen student of commercial engineering. Would that be in reference to the daughter? I am not quite sure at this moment but I suppose it is. However it said she was studying jounalism, perhaps that can go beneath commercial engineering? I do not know.

The description of what they like to do is very nice, they are calm people who like to read, go outside, go to the movies, spend time with family, cook. I believe they have wireless internet so I can use my laptop but then again I have doubts because before they said, count on WI FI they were talking about the center of town. So I will have to find that out when I get there.

They have pets. Inside a "catita" which I suppose is a bird of some sort, I will look that up. Outside they have a dog and a cat. It is very close to the university, a 5 minute walk which is wonderful because I won't have to pay for the bus every day! Yay! Well that is all for now. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment